- 21 days for books, music CDs and audiobooks
- 14 days for new fiction, video games, and magazines
- 7 days for DVDs and Blu-ray DVDs
- 40 total items
- Limit 10 for DVDs,
- Limit 5 for realia, new adult fiction, music CDs, and magazines
- Limit 3 for blu-rays and video games
- DVDs: $0.50 per day per item
- Blu-ray DVDs, Video Games: $1.00 per day per item
- All other library materials: $0.20 per day per item
New Cardholders have a three month probationary period with the following limits:
- Limit 30 items
- Limit 5 DVDS and 2 Blu-rays
- No video games or interlibrary loans
Marengo-Union Library cardholders can request books, DVDs, or other items that the Library doesn’t own from other libraries. Interlibrary loan requests can be made in person, by phone, or using our new online system.
The Library has ten computers available for public use. Children under the age of 18 need a parent or legal guardian to sign a permission form before they can use the public computers.
- High speed internet access
- Microsoft products
- Printing – color ($1.00/page); black & white ($0.10/page)
Please note that our computers automatically shut down 15 minutes before closing time. We cannot override this feature, so please be sure to save your work in a timely manner!
The Library offers WiFi access for any WiFi-enabled device.
Copier and Fax Machine
Photocopies can be made on our public copier for $.10/page.
Library staff will be happy to send a fax for $1.50/page or receive a fax for $1.00/page. International fax fees are $10.00/page.
We also offer the ability to scan for just $0.10 for the entire scan job.
We have a Homebound Outreach program for our patrons who are physically unable to come into the Library. Volunteers from the community deliver selected materials from the Library’s collection to qualifying patrons. If you or anyone you know might be interested in participating in this program, please call the Library and ask for Sondra Terry or Kim Holesha.
The Library offers a Meeting Room for the public. Call the Library for availability and limitations.